In this course we leaned many new information about sports. Mr.
Hedley ask us to create a blog on Blogger web site and add all what we have
done there. What was nice is every student can take a look at other student work
and keep track on what he miss or did wrong. The first task was watching a
video about one field of a sport and wright summery about it, there was also
some questions to answer and when I answered all of them right I got a certificate.
The second task was do a presentation about anything and
mine was about Japan and Kyoto. I enjoy doing it because it was about my last
trip and I was happy to share what I learned with other students. Then as a
group we did an interview in Yas marina and we worked as a TV interviewers. It was
very nice new experience for us since it was first time to do such a thing and
I enjoyed doing the editing for the video because that’s one of things I like
to do in my free time. On the final project we did an interview with an old man
that can tell us about a sport in the past and now, what was the defiant and
what have been change and we create a report about it.
No comments:
Post a Comment